A5c SNMP question!

Good morning, I am programming a panel in html / php to have customer data connected to the A5c, I already have the list of clients, signals, ip and others.

but I encounter a problem, the A5c, if a client disconnects in the table shows it, but through SNMP I can not find the value of disconnected or connected … in the WEB UI you can see a right next to the name of the client a symbol of admiration in red that if we click shows us disconnected for N amount of time, where can you find that data? What table will be of the MIB? if you can guide me to know where to look for it … from now I thank you

Buenos Días, estoy programando un panel en html/php para tener datos de los clientes conectados a los A5c, ya tengo el listado de clientes, señales, ip y otros.

pero me encuentro con un problema, el A5c, si un cliente se desconecta en la tabla lo muestra, pero por medio de SNMP no logro encontrar el valor de desconectado o conectado… en el WEB UI se puede ver un justo al lado del nombre del cliente un simbolo de admiracion en rojo que si hacemos click nos muestra desconectado desde hace N cantidad de tiempo, donde puede encontrar ese dato? que tabla sera del MIB? si pueden guiarme para saber donde buscarlo…desde ya se los agradesco

This is probably a question for Mimosa Support, I have used the Mimosa SNMP Interface pretty extensively and I don’t think there is a MIB for disconnected clients…