B11 and the 11645 frequency Issue

I have been working with you guys and have replaced and sent back radios to be looked at, but with your firmware after 1.41 if I use 11645 as one of my frequencies, it has very low power output, I need to know when this will be fixed so that I can continue to purchase there radios. I am worried that it will not be fixed and this will continue to be a frequency I cannot use with the b-11 therefore the B-11 will be unusable for me in the future and I will have to pull down at least 10 links I have currently as I need that frequency to work with the license I have and whats available on these sites.

please get me an update, it has been radio silent from your team for the last couple months.

Hi @vince1,

We finally received the four RMA’d units from you guys a couple of weeks ago. The hardware team is currently analyzing the issue described above. @Jeff or I will follow up with you soon.

1 Like

@vince1,

I have good news for you and anyone else that might be having issues with this. Using Vince’s radios, we were able to come up with a fix for this issue. We should have a firmware patch (1.5.2 beta 2) available in the next week or two that will take care of it.

2 Likes

This is HUGE!! thank you so much you saved my bacon, let me know when its up and Ill give it a run.

you guys kick butt

2 Likes

Any Update, asking for a friend…

I just received the firmware this morning. Please send over your email address to dustin@mimosa.co

@vince1

1 Like

here is the second link i just did and the results look the same, there is no change on the power from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2

Before, and after.