Big scale 'interop' mode usage

Anybody that can share experiences in the usages in Point to “Many” point networks?
Like 40+ non Mimosa clients connected to An A5 of A5c?

We have 2 A5’s running with some 45 Mikrotik (‘n’ protocol SXT) clients each and one A5 with 64 (mixed but 80% ‘ac’ SXT clients).

The latter has issues for months and together with Mimosa we tried to nail the problem but so far to no avail…
Even when the clients are brought back to only 34 we still have occasional ‘network storms’ meaning several clients disassociate or package losses are so high traffic is not possible.

I have a network with a5C with 33 CPE between Ubiquiti and Mikrotik-SXT, so far I suffered a little to maintain stable latency between 3ms and 5ms and rare 8ms to 13ms. @Rudy how is behaving your network where there are 45 CPEs, the latency is stable and the throughput high?
Sorry for my English, I’m using a translator.

We cut from UBNT to Mimosa a few months ago, and ran everything in Interop mode with the UBNT CPEs while we cut everyone over to C5s. We had nothing but trouble until we switched to SRS. Main issues were clients randomly disassociating and high packet error rates. All of these were resolved after switching to the SRS protocol, however due to the increased overhead clients with worse RSSI saw a decrease in service quality. That was resolved by installing a higher gain C5c.

@Bennett. Sounds to me your RTS/CTS settings were not configured properly on the Ubnts.
The proper RTS/CTS setting (always ‘on’) is very important. If not your network has many ‘collisions’ and therefore re-sends of data and your network deteriorates fast.
I have had several A5’s with 40-65 Mikrotik clients. First we didn’t use RTS/CTS to the full and the network only worked averagely. But then after the fine tuning of rts/cst with some more tiny settings the network improved a lot.
Now we are on SRS full. That is even better but also because the C5’s antenna is better (shielded) and higher gain then the SXT’s we’d used before. As we all know, 802.11ac like high gains(signal to noise ratios to reach the high mcs rates.
So you have to take in mind the type and quality of the antenna as well in relation to the spectrum usage. (we are in a very congested area.)