Eth problems link B5c - mimosa

Good afternoon I have trouble every time the eth interface falls . The link remains stable .

network cables are 100%
was changed POE

any ideas thanks
2016-03-11 19:52:18 (UTC +0000) root: MIMO_EVENT ethernet link down
2016-03-11 19:52:21 (UTC +0000) root: MIMO_EVENT ethernet link up (1000/Full)
2016-03-11 20:37:52 (UTC +0000) root: MIMO_EVENT ethernet link down
2016-03-11 20:37:52 (UTC +0000) root: MIMO_EVENT ethernet link up (100/Half)
2016-03-11 20:38:01 (UTC +0000) root: MIMO_EVENT ethernet link down
2016-03-11 20:38:19 (UTC +0000) syslog: MIMO_EVENT Failed to negotiate 1000Mbps after 3 attempts.
2016-03-11 20:38:22 (UTC +0000) root: MIMO_EVENT ethernet link up (1000/Full)
2016-03-11 20:42:09 (UTC +0000) root: MIMO_EVENT ethernet link down
2016-03-11 20:42:11 (UTC +0000) root: MIMO_EVENT ethernet link up (100/Half)
2016-03-11 20:42:30 (UTC +0000) root: MIMO_EVENT ethernet link down
2016-03-11 20:42:37 (UTC +0000) root: MIMO_EVENT ethernet link up (1000/Full)
2016-03-11 20:49:05 (UTC +0000) root: MIMO_EVENT ethernet link down
2016-03-11 20:49:10 (UTC +0000) root: MIMO_EVENT ethernet link up (100/Half)

The problem is MIMOSA connect to any Mikrotik device. Someone knows some solution with mikrotik . ??

Hi William,

Here is a link to the Ethernet troubleshooting guide:
http://backhaul.help.mimosa.co/backhaul-troubleshooting-guide-ethernet

Please follow this guide, and if you still have problems contact us via chat at help.mimosa.co (our primary support mechanism).

What type of cable, what type of connectors, and how long is it? What are you connecting the B5c too?

We’ve had similar problems with Mimosa plugged into any Mikrotik. At most sites we’ve started using Netonix POE switches in between the two and the problem went away. At one site we put in a dumb off-the-shelf GigE switch between the Mikrotik and Mimosa POE injector - and the ethernet flapping problem went away.

-Rob

Hi! We had a similar problem conencting a B5C with a Mikrotik.
Solved in the same way: we have put in the middle a standard GigE Switch (a standard TP LINK in our case) and all was ok.

Had also same problems (but less severe) connecting the ethernet port of B5C with my laptop.
After changing cable with a Shilded CAT6 problem disappeared.

Hope this can help someone…

I think I had a similar issue with an HP procurve switch, but changing the port worked for me

The problem is MIMOSA connect to any Mikrotik device. Someone knows some solution with mikrotik . ??

We have 3 Mimosa links up all connecting to Mikrotik equipment on both sides. I have not tried the Mimosa bricks because we have everything connected through Netonix PoE switches. Everything stays connected at 1 GB with zero problems even though our cable is only shielded Shireen CAT5E. Some of these PoE switches are up on the tower, others are on the ground. One link has been up almost as long as the B5C has been available. I would give one of their switches a try. It is really nice having all your equipment powered through one PoE switch too. We are removing NetMetals and installing B5Cs. We have had to install Mikrotik hEX routers to deal with OSPF routing for the Mimosa but the Netonix switches power these too. One note, all these cable runs are less than 120 feet.

Good night. and changing cable and tower , network cables , change mikrotik by giga models and still leaves me looped ports . with a normal switch I have no problems .

Same problem here with mikrotik switch…can we get in touch with a technical contact to open a bug issue??

use mikrotik netmetal the towers with cable FUTP ​​cat5e and never had problems , I decided to switch to mimosa B5c with version 1.31 and everything was working well after upgrading to 1:41 began to down link problem in the ether with mikrotik and packet loss 3% to 12 %.
Because these B5c not have mini -GBIC , this would solve the problem with cabling in the tower and protect the swich door.

I think you should turn it to mikrotik, not mimosa. I do not have problems with: tplink, zyxell, cisco and brocade (all links with short cable runs)

I use mikrotik netmetal the towers with cable FUTP ​​cat5e and never had problems , I decided to switch to mimosa B5c with version 1.31 and everything was working well after upgrading to 1:41 began to down link problem in the ether with mikrotik and packet loss 3% to 12 %.Because these B5c not have mini -GBIC , this would solve the problem with cabling in the tower and protect the swich door.

I’m hoping to get the cat6 cable to see if it solves the problem.

I had this problem everywhere that I connected Mimosa directly to Mikrotik. Fixed it by using a switch like Netonix before the Mikrotik.

Today I changed the cable f / upt cat5e by Furukawa f / utp cat6a and RJ45 cat6a AMP connector, to my surprise the packet loss problem remained at 6%. So I decided to follow the advice of Nikolay between the mimosa and mikrotik (ccr1009) put tp-link is working now with 0% packet loss, problem solved.
This and an isolated problem, have four points as binding where use mikrotik rb3011 and ccr1009 which works perfectly with mimosa.
I would like this to be seen by the support, for the first five mimosa B5c worked well with mikrotik, only one does not work.
I will buy one to test this point problematic.
Thanks for the help of all.

Ian1, not netonix knew, but I will buy one to test, thanks for the tip.

also I found problems with the timing of the mimosa B5c with Mikrotik door. I solved the problem by donwgrade mikrotik the firmware to version 6.9. I will assess to what version the problem is starting .

Fabiano, all right with you.
To solve the ether down problem after replacing the UTP cable cat5e by Furukawa cat6a and continue problem, I ended up choosing to downgrade the mikrotik (ccr1009) version of 6.36 to 6.35.4, was still not good because he had lost packages around 5%, so did the downgrade mimosa version of 1.41 to 1.31, so it was better with the loss of 1% of the packages.
The solution on a lead was to install a tp-link swich linking to B5c where loss of packet loss disappeared at 0% and troubleshooting.
In other other call with mikrotik rb3011, the loss was still 1% after downgrading mimosa B5c to 1:31, my conclusion is that the firmware B5c has bugs and does not work with mikrotik because the radios smart wi2be, SIAE ags20, airfiber 5x not have any problem with mikrotik.
But because of this problem I will be required to purchase swich netonix to solve my problem, and that problem of Mimosa B5c.
Regards Paulo Oxley

We’ve had tons of problems with B5s / lites with ports flapping only running at 100mb/s with and without Mikrotiks and Netonix switches. We’ve wasted so much time and pissed our customers off. I suspect that there’s a real problem with the ethernet interface on these products that it’s left a bad taste in our mouths.

NTB
:rage: