Is it really possible to achieve such bandwidth with this products

I am planning to deploy a 45km link using either the B5c radios Ubiquit RD-5G-34Dbi Antenna. I calculated the link using the online design tool and it says I could achieve a bandwidth from 1248Mbps to 1248Mbps depending on the weather. I am planning to use 50m or 40m towers and there is almost no noise in the area.

Is it really possible to achieve such bandwidth with this products?
Bangladesh
Thanks

I am planning to deploy a 45km link using either the B5c radios Ubiquit RD-5G-34Dbi Antenna. I calculated the link using the online design tool and it says I could achieve a bandwidth from 1248Mbps to 1248Mbps depending on the weather. I am planning to use 50m or 40m towers and there is almost no noise in the area.

Is it really possible to achieve such bandwidth with this products?
Bangladesh
Thanks

Possible depends on so many factors that it may be difficult to answer. Check out the attached image. It is using the same setup you are asking about using two 20MHz channels and slightly longer distance. The link is over water and seems to be affected by the atmosphere. Customer is super happy with the Mimosa link.

There is no chance of reaching these speeds.
Look for larger antennas.
45km

This link is made with 1.6 m and 1.2 m antennas

JRC-32 DuplEX Precision 5.45-5.85Ghz 32dBi Can be done with ?

JRC-32 DuplEX Precision 5.45-5.85Ghz 32dBi Can be done with ?

there is a chance with these antennas, but it’s all a matter of pure air. If you can find a 2 x 80MHz clear band you might be able to get 500 Mb full duplex

@goutom make sure in your Design tool modeling that you observer the EIPR limit for the country the proposed link is to operate in. By default the Mimosa Design tool assumes no interference, so the predicted SNR would be for a no-interference environment. The maximum possible PHY rates are achieved when the SNR is 27.5 or higher, and this document from our help site show the relationship between PHY rate and SNR:

http://backhaul.help.mimosa.co/backhaul-faq-snr-mcs