Microwave link port in the switch goes down and up for a few seconds

Hi
We have B11 microwave link, one of the radio’s port goes down and then down for a few seconds, every five minutes.
We changed cables and power injectors in both sides, we also change the switch in the salve side where the problem occurred, and the disconnections still happen.

I would check with Mimosa support, but a couple quick questions that might help ahead of time.

How long is the cable to the radio?

Does the radio reboot or does the Ethernet Link just go down?

Did you change make/model of the switch and/or use a known good one?

Is the switch managed? If so does it show any errors on the port the B11 is connected to?

What is in the B11’s log during the time it becomes disconnected?

Is there a large layer 2 network or possibly a loop that might be on the Slave side of the link?

How long is the cable to the radio?
20 meters

Does the radio reboot or does the Ethernet Link just go down?
Ethernet Link just go down

Did you change make/model of the switch and/or use a known good one?
We use huawie S5720

Is the switch managed? If so does it show any errors on the port the B11 is connected to?
Yes the switch is managed, and yes it shows CRC errors

What is in the B11’s log during the time it becomes disconnected?
I would send you the attachment with log

Is there a large layer 2 network or possibly a loop that might be on the Slave side of the link?
Sometimes the throughput reaches to 477 Mbps, and then goes down to zero, for a few seconds, then goes up to the normal throughput.

I am just a Joe Shmoe here on the forums, if you are going to send me a copy of your Logs make sure you filter out any information that is private to you. Honestly just a screen capture of the logs during the time period you see a drop should do the trick.

Is there other radio equipment in the area of where you are running your cable?

If there are a lot of CRC errors that means to me that there could be noise getting to the signals on the cable which would cause the CRC errors. What kind of cable is it? CAT 5e/CAT 6, shielded or unshielded?

Do you have other equipment in the area of the B11? Does that equipment experience CRC issues, if not does the equipment have different cabling to it then the B11?

Is ping watchdog turn on? If it is and it can’t see whatever it is pinging the radio will keep powercycling.

It wouldn’t be ping watchdog, the radio would reboot and @Ashraf said the radio doesn’t reboot.
http://backhaul.help.mimosa.co/backhaul-ug-watchdog

Welcome to Mimosa. Peruse the community in depth as there has been ongoing discussion of this flapping issue for years now and no real fix to my knowledge. Since it is a B11, try fiber, this helped us. If a B5c run fiber and 10 or 12 gauge outdoor wire up to a mikrotik power box pro and then a very short ethernet run over to the B5c.