Please introduce yourself

Hello @Jaime and those here in the Mimosa Community,
We are an Australian based company that focues on connecting the last mile and high end challanging locations.
You can read more about us on our profile here in the forum at http://community.mimosa.co/u/mldowling
Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

Welcome to the group!

1 Like

Hello,
Iโ€™m Alberto Valderrama,
Use to work on Amnet Coral Springs, Florida - 20 year experience on Netowking, Routing & Switching and also physical layer 1, Worked on RF satellite link for 10 years.

now here in Panama, I use Mimosa since 3 years ago, good backhaul product and brand (it has to be Polycom is a Great Company).

I whish can increase the modulation schemes in a future.

We like the support is awesome, quick response.

Glad to have you here, @Alberto2

1 Like

Hello there! I am Fede Lang, working at ANIXTER covering Service Providers business helping out our sales reps throughout the region. I am actually based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Looking forward to exchange with Mimosa Community.

1 Like

Hello, I am Yap and work a long time, exactly 5 years in WISP company.
Currently I am part of the wireless team.
It is a pleasure to join this community and could be exchanging experiences around the world.

Hi @yap and welcome to the Mimosa community. Weโ€™re glad youโ€™re here and look forward to your future posts.

Hello, my name is Ali Rehman we are a licensed ISP opperating in Uganda. Our transition to Mimosa is simply because of the exhaustion of 2.6 GHz TDD LTE and we can deliver much more bandwidth

2 Likes