Recover page after power down

Dear All

I am getting RECOVER page after power failure which force us to reset the unit (Factory default)

Is there any solution ?

Tnx

Hey Ace, Im not sure you are in the same boat as I was when I had that issue. If you are trying to access the radio via the wifi management ssid the recover page is a different IP address than the management IP. Heres what I found back when I had that issue :

Via 2.4 GHz Management Network

On any device with 2.4 GHz 802.11n capability, go to the wireless network listing and connect to the Local Network Management wireless network (SSID): “mimosaMXXX”. The default passphrase for the 2.4 GHz connection is “mimosanetworks”. Once connected, type 192.168.25.1 into your browser. Please note that both the Local Network Management SSID and passphrase are configurable by the user, so their values could be different from the default values.

Hope this helps!

Tnx Brian

After rebootng the unit there are 2 SSID’s on 2.4GHz , for example mimosaR123 & "mimosaM123.
If u select mimosaR123, you will get to RECOVER Page and will reset the unit to default .

Thats right I forgot but I had the same thing on ours. Glad you got it figured out!

If ther is a login password on the unit - how do you get in?