Signal Fluctuation - Missing Chain - Reboot needed

Has anyone else been experiencing issues with their C5c

The current issues with newer firmwares ( 2.4.1.1 and above)

1. Signal Fluctuation just on one chain, it would go from -54 to -80 and then that chain drop
  2. Missing Stream stream and it is always stream 2
  3. Wireless link goes down and I need to reboot either AP or station to bring the wireless link back up

I have at least 5 links giving these issues @ the moment .

Hi @David8,

1. Are all of the C5c radios showing the exact same type graph as above?
  2. Are these C5c radios close to each other? Same rooftop, same tower, etc?
  3. Would you please send me the serial numbers for these radios to dustin@mimosa.co? I would like to take a look at them on the cloud and see what I can find out.
1 Like

Seems pretty regular.

If the issue is all of your C5cs that are connected to a particular sector, I would check the connectors on the A5c if it is one. If it’s an A5 then make sure the case isn’t damaged.

If it’s just the one C5c, I would check the connectors on it. While you are at it, watch for 5 min to see if there is something that blocks your signal every 5 min.

2 Likes
  • Are all of the C5c radios showing the exact same type graph as above? - Yes

Are these C5c radios close to each other? Same rooftop, same tower, etc? - no, they are miles apart

Would you please send me the serial numbers for these radios to dustin@mimosa.co? Will do now

If the issue is all of your C5cs that are connected to a particular sector. They are ptp links

I have replaced 2 c5c ptp links in past due to this issues with AirFiber5X HD and have not had a issue since. I used the same antenna’s and same channel but unfortunately C5c always gives better throughput