I installed my first A6 sector and related C6x, all with version 3.1.1
The distance is 2.5km.
I set the sector to 6ghz channels and 80Mhz bandwidth.
I can’t get more than 100-110 Mbps TCP through in oscillating downloads (from the antenna test it gets around 400Mbps)
In upload same thing, we are on 70Mbps TCP (from antenna test it gets to 120Mbps)
The result is that with an ookla speedtest done we get around 70
The received signal on the station side is -69 and -73 on the access point side.
It is really low, even aiming at the best, despite full visibility
We also tried to point the sector well of both azimuth and tilt
Why is the signal so low?
Why is the tcp throughput so low?
The n5-x16 antenna was not screwing on well. We had to file the thread
When I launch the antenna test from the station it stops passing traffic until I kick from the ap.
I can’t set the tx-power to 24 on the station it stays maxed out at 18, while from ap it goes up to 24
Hello Giuseppe, greetings from Venezuela, we have been waiting for the release of 6e, we were waiting for another brand but the other brand did not finish developing the products, to compete with fiber, we already ordered the first ones to do our tests but they have not yet arrived, we are attentive to your results, since the first post I see of this antenna, it would be a real shame if the first tests do not comply with what is offered
We are waiting to see what the real perfomce is before buying one, it was already bad with the C6X purchase that they published that they would work in PTP mode both in the distributors and in the manual we buy several and we have that money lost until give us an answer if they will return it to us
We then tried again putting everything back on the network as it should be and testing with BWTest Mikrotik but putting direct ip’s on the routers to the two endpoints and indeed the performance is good. BWTest on direct ip TCP 10 sessions
I am now putting all traffic back on PPPoE and retesting
(Note that all network equipment is the same).
It seems that mimosas filter PPPoE traffic.
I made an EoIP tunnel between the two points and ran PPPoE inside and it goes full bandwidth.
Of course, always with the same devices in between
Sounds like a mimosa problem/bug to me