Aiming very slow

Hi, why the aiming is very, very slow? When i do the aiming i have to wait 2 or 3 seconds every time to see new signal.

Ex.: Ubiquiti or Cambium are very fast and precise for aiming, it’s realtime.

Does mimosa plan to solve this problem?

Best regards.

1 Like

Saludos; Gomez te pregunto:

veo que pusistes aqui C5 pero que AP usas? es que quiero cambiar a Full Mimosa de Full Mikrotik que estoy ahora mismo y tengo mis dudas, aunque nadie me convencio con Mikrotik pero “las hice funcionar aca” con lo que costaban en aquel entonces.

same question! any solution?

1 Like

Same here. Any suggestions?

I agree, Cambium and Ubiquiti both have an edge here. They also both have a dedicated aiming page with a higher refresh rate than their main page as well.

Suggestion 1: Build a dedicated aiming page with a larger indicator and a higher refresh rate.

Suggestion 2: Include beeping on the aiming page with faster or louder beeps as the signal gets stronger.

Suggestion 3: Add a graph so the signal can be seen over time to get a sense of how the aiming process is going.

3 Likes

I totally agree. We need faster aiming feature.

Lack of fast allignment is driving me and my technicians crazy.
Please fix it asap.

our temporary solution for now is use ubnt for doing alignment, then after we get a good rssi value replace it with the mimosa unit. cuts the time when doing antenna alignment :slight_smile: hi mimosa team, any plan in improving the antenna alignment tool?

1 Like