c5c I did a factory reset but when I do it with a web browser it goes to 192.168.1.20 I can't access the address

c5c I did a factory reset but when I do it with a web browser it goes to 192.168.1.20 I can’t access the address

It could be that the radio has picked up a DHCP address, that would have moved it around.

This page might be of assistance as well.
http://client.help.mimosa.co/client-troubleshooting-guide-gui-access-prblems

Hello
I cannot ping …

What is your C5c connected to? Is it to your network? If so, is there a DHCP server running on that network?

Have you gone through the GUI Access Problems guide?

Do you have no access to the address (i.e., you can’t reach that subnet) or the C5c doesn’t respond? How do you know what address it went to; is it reaching the Mimosa Cloud and reporting that as its address? If so, then you’ll need to be able to route to that subnet.

If you’re unable to route to that subnet then if you can get access to where the Mimosa is physically connected, then unplug from there, before the PoE injector, and plug that lead into your computer. Set a static IP address on your computer that’s in the Mimosa’s subnet. If you aren’t sure of the address, unplug the Mimosa from PoE so that it will reboot and get its default IP address.

1 Like

What is your C5c connected to? it connected to pc
Is it to your network?
If so, is there a DHCP server running on that network? no

Have you gone through the GUI Access Problems guide? yes

C5c doesn’t respond
I’ve already done that

Is the Ethernet connection working between your computer and the C5c?

Are you sure you did a full factory reset? Have you tried it again?

What was the problem with the radio that you did a factory reset in the first place?

What lights on the C5c turn on when it powers up?

Have you configured a 192.168.1.x/24 address on your computer?

If you have a proper network connection (address, can reach the network the Mimosa is on, etc.) and you’ve fully factory reset the C5c, then you should be able to get into it. If not, then it’s probably something for Mimosa support instead of this newsgroup.

Is the Ethernet connection working between your computer and the C5c? yes

Are you sure you have done a full factory reset? Did you try it again? Yes, I did a full factory reset and I tried more than once.

What is the problem with the radio where you did the factory reset in the first place?
I did a factory reset and that’s when I turned off the mimosa and when I turned it back on it didn’t connect to the master.

What are the lights on the C5c that light up when turned on?
‘Natural as any mimosa’

Have you configured the 192.168.1.x/24 address on your computer?
Of course

Have you tried this tool?

I make no personal recommendations, but I have installed it once and it didn’t give the test computer a virus. That said, use at your own risk…

Have you tried this tool? Yes, I tried it, but I couldn’t find the mimosa

Do you know what firmware was installed on the C5c?

Have you tried the fallback IPs of 169.254.200.20 or if you are running firmware higher then 2.8.0 then possibly the mDNS option?
http://client.help.mimosa.co/client-faq-default-ip-address-password

2.8.0 or later:

mDNS Access to Device GUI

The device supports the resolution of multicast DNS queries for device-.local to its management IP address. This allows network operators to access WebUI without knowing the IP address of the device. The mDNS addresses for the local and remote radios are listed in the Dashboard->Device Details window. mDNS resolution can be enabled or disabled in the Management->Services window.

By chance, is there another device on the network with the same IP address? If so, either turn off the other device or isolate the Mimosa on the network between it and your computer.

Working Thanks William