C5x to supply mimosa a5c

Complete rookie here, but I have a question. I am trying to setup a new access point on tower 2. I have a ptmp connection from a c5x on tower 2 to the a5c on tower 1. How do I connect the ethernet cables to supply the new a5c at tower 2? I have the POE injectors and a switch, I just need help identifying where everything gets plugged in.
Thank you for your time and patience

The product sheet for the A5c says that it is 802.3at (PoE+) compliant. So, if your switch is able to deliver 802.3at (802.3bt <PoE++> will work also, it’ll fall back to 802.3at), then you shouldn’t need the PoE injector. Just run a data cable from the switch to the A5c. However, if you need the injector, then run a data cable from the switch to the injector’s Data port. Next, run a data cable from the injector’s Data+Power port to the A5c.

The C5x uses Passive PoE (24v-56v DC). So, if you have a switch that will deliver Passive PoE in that voltage range, then again, you can wire directly between the switch and the device. Be careful if you’re sending 24v Passive PoE. If there’s much of any drop in the voltage due to the length of the data cable, the C5x may not function. Since most PoE switches deliver Active PoE (802.3af, 802.3at, 802.3bt), then you’ll probably need the PoE Injector for the C5x, Just as with the A5c, if using the injector you would run a data cable from the switch to the injector’s Data port then a data cable from the injector’s Data+Power port to the C5x.

After rereading your original question, it had me wondering if you understand that each device will need its own cabling back to the switch, with its own PoE injector in the line, if needed. It is possible to get injectors with multiple port pairs, but since you already have injectors, it’s not worth the added cost. Also, with a multiple injector, if it goes down, all the devices connected to it go down.