Mimosa b5c lan port issue!

HELLO!

I BOUGHT 1 PAIR OF MIMOSA, I HAVE LINK 54KM, THE STATION DOESNT HAVE A PROBLEM, ALL ARE WORKING WELL EVEN THE ETHERNET IS GETTING 1GBPS SPEED EVEN I USE CHEAP CABLE NO DROPPING! THEN THE AP HAS GIVEN ME ETHERNET PROBLEM LIKE DROPPING CONNECTION AND STABLIZE AT 100MBPS, I TRIED THE FOLLOWING:

CHANGE CABLE WIRE
CHANGE POE
CHANGE RJ45
NETWORK INTERFACE TO FIXED MODE 1GBPS
FACTORY RESET
DOWNGRADE FIRMWARE

AND STILL HAS THIS PROBLEM!
ITS VERY FRUSTRATING!!!
I DONT HAVE PROBLEM LIKE THIS ON C5C EVEN I USE CHEAP, NOT TRUE COPPER CABLE!!!

THIS B5C IS EXPENSIVE COMPARE TO C5C, AND YET HAS ISSUE ON LAN!!!

:smiling_face_with_tear:

@charlie1, I understand that you are frustrated, I get it. I am more then happy to see what I can do, but have you tried contacting Mimosa support?

Some more questions that will help out:
Have you tried a different B5c?

How long is the cable run? (I am not saying that it’s the problem, I see that you mentioned C5c radios multiple times, I just need to get some ideas about the installation so I can be helpful)

Is the radio on a tower with other equipment? If so, what? (Other Mimosa radios like C5c, FM/AM transmitters, other electrical equipment)

hello the length of wire is only 24meters, and 1 c5c radio below my 5bc about 2 meters apart.

Sheez, well there goes the easy options.

How old is the B5c?

almost 2 weeks of usage.

@charlie1 I posted this kind of issue also here… and what solves my problem are: 1. Proper grounding on the radio. 2. I used ubnt though cable, with ubnt rj45

This problem also frustrates me for almost 2 weeks