We have released our Design Tool 2.0.1 Release, to address several issues found after the last major release. Thanks again for all your great feedback, and suggestions.
Key features and Updates
- Flythrough improvements - now works in most versions of Safari and Firefox - Note: Google Chrome is not supported
- Full Right Click Control in for general view, PTP planner, PTMP planner
- Improved Search Box functionality
- Automatically set device location on Enter, to the first search result when creating PTP and PTMP deployments.
- Improved PTP Save Functionality
- Automatically create a new site, if the user moves a device from an existing location.
- Allows the user to create new groups from the save function
- Various other minor improvements.
- A5c Support - Added A5c support to the PTMP planner in the next major release.
- Improved Asset Group Management - We will continue to enhance our asset grouping system.
- C5 Planner - We will allow you to plan and model all your planned subscribers using C5’s and C5c’s