When can we expect features like:
- Configuration Management
- Device Parameter changes like frequency etc, just like in Ubnt UNMS.
- Better time range selection for graphs.
- Help popups for different parameters explanations like hovering over Tx PER shows what it means.
- Device configuration templates.
- Default map selection like satellite or terrain.
- Device provisioning with the cloud.
- Hover over the link in the dashboard map to get different stats like tx/rx speeds, rssi, etc.
Your hardware is so good, you must focus on efficient management of devices. Help me folks to add more features.
A lot of the features you are requesting are available through Mimosa Management Platform (MMP)
Provisioning can also be done auto-magically with option-67 support since 2.5.3 (at least), and you can auto unlock a C5# device if you have it setup on your A5 radio. That said I am not much of a master of option-67 and I am not using the auto unlock feature either, so YMMV.
Most of the above features are in or will be in the upcoming 1.1.0 MMP release. You may see MMP features in the Cloud NMS on down the road, but it will not be in the immediate future.
If you’d like to have the above features, please feel free to install MMP on a server and try it out.