SRS vs WIFI Interlop

hi all,

i am using A5c connecting to multi C5 . Recently i have interference with C5 signal low and always off. when i change the signal to Interlop it is working fine again…can someone sheer some light here…???

I am not terribly certain if I am understanding you correctly, but, if you could post some screen shots of your A5c’s Dashboard as well as the Channel/Power page we might be able to give you some pointers.

1 Like

Agree with Willam5 here, if we could get some more details that would be helpful.

Now i ahve this issue… A5 will disconnect with all our C5 after 10 days. We were told by supports to upgrade to version 2.4.1.1 then to ver 2.5.0 and still facing the same problem… really need HELP…
all running on WIFI Interlop.

Continuing the discussion from SRS vs WIFI Interlop:

Hi Mimosa Support,

Now i have this issue… A5 will disconnect with all our C5 after 10 days. We were told by supports to upgrade to version 2.4.1.1 then to ver 2.5.0 and still facing the same problem… really need HELP…
all running on WIFI Interlop.

@mbixions,

Maybe you could share some information about the connections? “Clients” Page >> “PHY Stats” Tab would be helpful.

Are there any interesting logs?

You said every 10 days, what is your network setup like, maybe someone here could duplicate your setup and see if they can duplicate your issue.

How long will the C5s be disconnected?