I am unable to reset my Mimosa B5 radio and need help.
Appreciate if anyone can help me successfully reset!!
I have gone through the documentation on Mimosa page, and chatted with Mimosa support, but that didn’t help. I am using a Windows10 PC.
After receiving two brand new Mimosa B5 radios, all I’ve done is changing login default password, unlock both, and upgraded FW. For 1, unfortunately, the password was mis-typed (twice!!).
I tried to follow instructions for both Wi-Fi and Ethernet reset, but just don’t work!
Wi-Fi reset: How do I reset the B5/B5c, B11 and B24?
I use Mimosa POE brick, but after plenty of tries on 2 devices, have never even seen any “mimosaR###” or "APR-### SSID! What is missing?
I can at times see “AP-####”. I was told by Mimosa chat support that this is Management network (device has static IP 192.168.25.1). They asked me to login using “mimosanetworks” as password, but that says can’t connect to this network. Since I see in a airspan.conf file “airspannetworks”, I tried that also. I tried making my computer IP static also to be in same subnet.
Over Ethernet: Backhaul User Guide: Reset B Series Radios without 2.4GHz Functionality
- Power LED is RED for hardly 1 second (just on boot-up)
- LED does blink GREEN
- I do “arp -s 192.168.26.1 20-b5-c6-xx-xx-xx”, followed by ping 192.168.26.1"
- Ping fails.
- After some time, device is stable, and in Browser (after clearing arp), and trying 192.168.1.20, I can get to the login page.
- I cannot determine based on LEDs what is happenning (if anything).
Would appreciate in case someone can provide detailed step instructions that work? So far, I understand that the Mimosa device has IP
- 192.168.1.20 (or DHPC if ON), for regular access
- 192.168.26.1 : On Reset SSIDs (mimosaR####, APR-####)
- 192.168.25.1: On Management SSID